University Park, MD 20782
Eleanor Roosevelt High School, Science and Technology Program, Graduating Class of 2009.
of Maryland College Park, James A.
Clark School of Engineering,
• Computer program created to analyze optimization for components of Stirling engines.
• Calculated with programmed computer visualization of magnetically guided nanoparticle's travel path through human arteries and veins.
Software and Hardware Technician, New Hope Academy (2004-2011).
Part-time Manager and Booth Worker, Renaissance Festival (2006-2007).
Advertisement and Promotion Assistant, C-Pup (2008).
Scholarships & Honors
Tawanna P. Gaines Leadership Scholarship (sole recipient, 2009): $1500.
Delegate & Senatorial Scholarships (2009-2012): $9050.
Japanese National Honor Society.
UMCP B-terps, President.
• Created and managed B-terps on-campus events including dance competitions for Maryland Day and All-Nighter.
• Managed annual dance competition Fall Break (raising $500 for organization).
• Hosted and taught weekly instructional dance workshops.
Boy Scout Troop 1212, Senior Patrol Leader (highest ranking leadership position).